600XT forever

Nouvels inscrits, veuillez s'il vous plait lire le message de bienvenue dans votre messagerie, lors de votre inscription, merci.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

CDI Programmable

3 participants
AuteurMessage
LilYoda
XT forever master
LilYoda

CDI Programmable Empty
MessageSujet: CDI Programmable   CDI Programmable Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013 - 11:00

Piqué sur ADVrider

steveloomis a écrit:
As promised I will report on a new programmable CDI for the Early XT's.  This will not replace the newer TCI type of igniter with the plugs on the unit.

Mine is being shipped as I write this.  It is fully programmable but is plug and play out of the box as it is already programmed with the stock advance.  If you wish to customize the advance, set an RPM limit or adjust the minimum starting RPM you will need either a standalone programmer or a USB interface cable and software for windows.  Software is included. Programmer or USB cable is optional extra.

Since I did not know when this unit would be available I ordered a Hyperpak from New Zealand because MY 86 XT600 was dead due to no spark.  I ordered the hyperpak with the simplest wiring which means no kick stand switch or neutral switch wiring.  Most of these old kick stand switches are defective and bypassed anyway so why waste time even wiring them in.  I did have to bypass the neutral switch wiring at the cdi plug and move the black ground wire to the CDI black ground wire using female bullet connectors.  Very easy and could be cut, twisted together soldered and taped just as well.

I was decidedly nervous when it came time to start the bike.  I had pulled the spark plug so I could ground it and watch for a spark while kicking.  At first NO spark as I was just using my hand to turn it over.  I then kicked it and WOW a big blue spark appeared.  Of course it started fairly quickly, but since I had rebuilt the carbs completely, things were a bit balky at first.  Once it fired up I let it warm up and set the idle.  Now it starts usually on the first kick if warm and second kick if it has been sitting for a day or so.

Next installment will be about the.......wait for it....... scroll down.....V

Zeeltronic PCDI-XT.  It is not even listed on the web site yet.  Mine is the first production unit serial number 1
Résumé pour les non-anglophones. Hyperpak, en Nouvelle Zélande, fait des CDI (et non pas des TCI) programmables par USB. Ils sont réglés par défaut comme le CDI normal, mais on peut changer les paramètres (max RPM, etc...)

Ca doit potentiellement intéresser ceux qui cherchent a gratter un peu de puissance.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://hermes.honshappo.free.fr/
marchdu
XT forever master
marchdu

CDI Programmable Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CDI Programmable   CDI Programmable Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013 - 14:36

J'avais vu, je ne pense pas que cela soit si intéressant pour gagner de la puissance....
Par contre dans le cas du remplacement d'un CDI vendu hors de prix chez certains constructeur, ou carrément plus vendu, pourquoi pas.
http://www.armor-tressadenn.com/
nicolasab
XT forever master
nicolasab

CDI Programmable Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CDI Programmable   CDI Programmable Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013 - 20:41

en terme de prix cela dois valoir le coup .....

apres je sais que sur les ttr le cdi est bridé en haut dans les tours que sur le xt enfin le cdi du 34l non (jai deja pris plus de 9000 tours ....)
Contenu sponsorisé

CDI Programmable Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CDI Programmable   CDI Programmable Icon_minitime

CDI Programmable
Page 1 sur 1